We had a lot of submissions this round, and some tough competition between the fics - there were so many good ones to vote for! Now before I announce the winners, a quick...
Note to Winners: Please comment and let us know you recieved your banner or if anything was spelled incorrectly! Thank you!
Banners were made my yours truly, but the stunning and incredibly hot manip used in the "Best Smut" banner was done by the amazingly talented Amandamichelle8. Please credit if you decide to repost your banner anywhere. Thanks! =)
1. The Birds and the Seas: Best Smut: "Fate Intervenes" by Gylzygirl.
2. The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword: Best Author: TIE: Sleepy Lotus.
3. The Pen is Mightier Than The Sword: Best Author: TIE: Florencia7
4. Learning to Trust, Learning to Fly: Best Angst: "When The Rum Runs Out" by KohlLinedEyes
5. Sail to the End of the Earth and Beyond: Best Epic: "Savarna" by BrethlessM
6. Amazing How Often Those Two Things Coincide: Best Love/Hate Fic: "Diverted Plans" by MeganSparrow
7. Pirate King: Best Jack POV: "My Point of View" by DesiringPirates
8. Pirate Queen: Best Elizabeth POV "Dark Shadows In My Eyes" by Savvysparrowluv
9. A Love Short and Sweet: Best Oneshot: "The Scent of a Pirate" by Gea.
10. A Pirate's Dinghy: Best Drabble: "Mists of Time" by Geekmama
11. My Heart Will Go On: Best Tear-Jerker: "What You Really Want" by Lakritzwolf
12. Should We Meet Again: Best Post-AWE: "More Than One Way To Live Forever" by Sleepy Lotus
13. Bring Me That Horizon: Best Action/Adventure: "More Than One Way To Live Forever" by Sleepy Lotus
14. Devils, Black Sheep, and Really Bad Eggs: Most Creative: "Two Days" by DesiringPirates
15. How All The Pieces Fit Together: Best Complete Fic: "Pearls" by LadyPirate
16.Where The Compass Points: Best Incomplete Fic: "The War Within" by Tjbaby